To all, First of all, we would just like to take a moment to thank you all so very much for all of your prayers and thoughts. We tell you the truth when we feel your prayers through the peace and hope that God is giving us on a daily basis. God remains good.
We are still expecting results from the blood work being done for Noah. They are testing him specifically for "Tay Sachs." Hopefully we will have the results by next Monday. This is just a small update. Otherwise Noah is doing great. He turned one last Friday, and we had a huge party for him on Saturday. Our little boy has touched the hearts of many. He is so sweet! Please continue to pray for his healing. Adah is doing great. She is still in school until July 3. Last Thursday she had her first school program. She had a blast, and as far as her family is concerned she outshined everyone else! And to think, we thought she was going to be too shy! We love you all, Amanda and Jacob Henderson
- Continue to please pray for Noah and his family (the Hendersons and the Moores)
- That God continues to give us all his strenght and courage to face whatever may come concerning Noah
- For Billy's healing and recovery
- For Andrew and Jessica...support to enter S.I.B.I. in the Fall, also their strength, courage and endurance
- For Brian, Amberlee, and the kids as they also deal with all that is happening in our lives...strength, courage, and endurance
- For the Vision in Mexico City and the Pacific Coast
- For my continued steadfastness in my faith and courage, to seek God's will in all that I think and do
- For friends and family to continue their monetary support...I am still useful in the kingdom and needed in Lazaro Cardeans
We thank each of you for your prayers and love. Who can understand why things happen the way they do? Someone told us today that there were only 16 cases of "Tay Sachs" reported last year in the United States. It is virtually unheard of in Mexico. Who can understand it?
Blessings to all, Belinda